Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Isn't It Ironic? A Little Too Ironic

Today as I was driving home, I pulled up next to a girl in a big white truck at a stoplight. On her truck’s back window she had a sticker that read “Would you drive better if I shoved that cell phone up your *&#?” Classy right? Totally. So the light for her lane turned green but guess who didn’t move? The girl in the white truck!!! Guess what she was doing? TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE!!!! People were honking and she was completely oblivious and just sat there with the light green. Because sometimes I just can’t help myself, when I went by her I laid on the horn and held up my cell phone. Unfortunately, she was much too busy chatting to notice me. Darn, just think of the blog material that would’ve given me! And in answer to her question, NO that would not make me drive better. Thanks for asking though.

No comments:

Post a Comment